Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 45 - Ellen "A" Wins - Next Up...Lucy Skirt

Hi Everyone!  Happy Monday, errr...

So Ellen "A" wins!  Let's look at the Lucy skirt.  We have here narrowed down to 2 photos.  In this one, we're looking at the skirt specifically.  What do you think?

PHOTO A:


PHOTO B:

In the meantime, we accomplished some things over the weekend.  Firstly, Jerry got some flat sketching done.  We needed to rework some of the sketches to include on our merchandising line sheet.  So we're almost ready with that.  He is also reworking that darn Shirley program, well, mainly the skirt needed to be re-sewn.  So, that's in work too.

From my side, I worked out our WIP (which is a work in progress excel chart).  This document is meant to track the entire season's production calendar, costs, consumption calculations, profit margin, etc all in one place.  So that's all set up and ready to go.  We also put together the line plan and now just need to pop in the sketches.  I created a separate chart for trims and fabric to calculate our total needs in order to place enough bulk raw materials to smoothly go into production.  Just as soon as we get orders, we're ready to rock & roll...

Lastly, we received an email from a showroom expressing some interest.  Can we get them on board?  Will they represent our line?  We need a showroom to get this brand off the ground.  Please say a little prayer for us!!! 

A domain!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I cannot decide! I think I choose B though. I also love the necklace, it goes perfect =) ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "A" it is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like B cause you can almost see my hand stitches lol. just kidding....tough one....I'll be the tie breaker if you have a tie. Just can't decide. Good Luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are great pics! coin flip...heads A, tails B...

    Heads!

    "A" wins!!

    ReplyDelete