Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 74 - NYLON Mag

Hi Y'all,

China last week...deepest apologies for the lengthy delays between posts.  I think about "From Start to Fashion" all the time but indeed, life seems to be busier than I think it should be right now!  How does that happen?  Hmmm...thank goodness it's all good stuff, really keeping me on my toes.  But you know?  Sometimes you just need a break from it all. 

Well, we are really happy about our Nylon Mag article!  Check it out!  I bought several copies and so did Jerry.  Our sales guy reminded me that we just might want an extra one to have framed in our corner offices one of these days. Never do know I guess!  Here's hoping....enjoy!

Page 92

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous.....congrats to Annie and Jerry....Quite a feat.........Sooooo Proud of You Both !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! SOO AMAZING!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Awesome!!!! Congratulations!

    -Robin

    ReplyDelete