Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 63 - Recovery

Great weekend in New Orleans.  Now I have 2 days to wrap things up before heading back to work.  2 days to relax and recover from the busyness of this past weekend.

So, I hit up Magazine Street and dropped off a handful of line sheets and look books.  Let's cross our fingers now that some of these tremendous little boutiques pick up the line.  In the meantime, we're still trying to work out sales here on the NYC front. 

Today?  Well, we potentially have a showroom that may want to rep us!  That would be the most amazing news.  We're hoping to touch base with the owner of the showroom this afternoon.

Tomorrow is TBD.  I think it somewhat depends on today's progress.

I would be remiss not to mention last night's Red Carpet, right?  After all, it is my very favorite night for fashion and glamour.  My eyes are dazzled by the beautiful creations that walk the red carpet.  This year, for some reason, seemed even more magical than I remember.  Here are my faves!

1/ Gwyneth Paltrow - She looked great...her gown was GORGEOUS!

2/ Nicole Kidman - Classic and beautiful.

3/ Amy Adams - A little conservative but super classy and she clearly knows that blue is her color.  Plus I love the emerald jewelry.

4/ Mila Kunis - Well, I'm a huge Elie Saab fan and this was so dainty and pretty.

5/ Robin Roberts - She looks amazing. Sharp and spot on with the whole thing. Did you see her shoes?  I think RR lost a little lbs but she looked HOT HOT HOT!

6/ Anne Hathaway - With all those changes, it was difficult to keep up with her looks!  If I have to pick one, it's the Givenchy (her look #2).  2nd fave?  Valentino red.  3rd is the Oscar de la Renta gold. Least favorite was the liquid blue Armani Prive...hated it.

7/ Helena Bonham-Carter - NOT!

Since we have a couple other creative projects in work, I'll be writing the blog a bit less often to free up some time to work on those.  I hope you like what's coming;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment